« All Events
Yoga Retreat – February
10th February 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 11th February 2018 @ 12:00 pm at Tacugama Chimpanzee Sanctuary
Join us for yoga under the trees of Freetown’s prime rainforest, in the heart of Tacugama. This weekend package includes a stay in our eco-lodges, incredible food and several yoga classes to nurture your body, mind and soul.
Sophie Bright will be hosting our next yoga retreat with 3 sessions of Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for the weekend:
12-13.30: Vinyasa Flow Class
16.00: Sanctuary Tour
17.30: Gentle restorative Flow with relaxation
08.00-09.30: Vinyasa Flow Class
09.30: Breakfast/ Free time/ Checkout
– 3 Yoga classes
– Tour of the sanctuary
– 1 night stay and breakfast on Sunday
– Lunch & dinner on Sat (please advise if you are vegetarian or have any dietary requirements)
Please bring your own have mats.
– Julie Lodge: $100/person (price reflects 2 people sharing accommodation)
– Augusta Lodge: $120/person (price reflects 2 people sharing accommodation)
– Phillip Lodge: $120/person (price reflects 2 people sharing accommodation)
– Mama Lucy Lodge: $120/person (price reflects 2 people sharing accommodation)
There are limited spots up for grabs, so please confirm your attendance as soon as possible.